Frequently asked questions
- Is there an age restriction for adventure activities?
- How far is The Last Resort from Kathmandu and is transport provided?
- Do we need to bring sleeping bags?
- Do you have spa at the resort?
- What is your cancellation policy?
1. Is there an age restriction for adventure activities?
Yes. Persons below 18 years of age need the consent of their parent or guardian, who is in attendance at the site.
2. How far is The Last Resort from Kathmandu and is transport provided?
We are located exactly 100km away from Kathmandu and a shuttle service is included from Kathmandu to the resort and back. The shuttle leaves from our office in Kathmandu (Sagarmatha Complex, Mandala Street, Thamel) at 6 am (reporting time 5.45am) and arrives back in Kathmandu at around 8 pm depending on traffic. It is a 3.5 hours’ drive one way.
3. Do we need to bring sleeping bags?
We provide luxury safari tents for accommodation, which includes bed, blankets, towel, electricity etc.
4. Do you have spa at the resort?
We only offer massage and sauna.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
Refunds are not made for unused services or cancellations made within 24 hours . Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur a 15% cancellation charge.